Sunday 18 March 2012

Today my friend and I were out shopping and we happened across the Creative Men Art Gallery at the White Palms Gay Mall .


At first I wondered how the artist Darcy Rollo (SL's Breannan Leroux) got such incredible pictures of SL avatars, then I realized these were not photos but original pieces of art.  The mall has a small selection so I clicked the sign and went to the main gallery at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Twisster/162/239/999.
I found a large selection of beautiful, tasteful, affordable art all to do with the male form.  Some of the categories are Erotica, Male Nudes, Gay, Fantasy, Vampire, Elven, Faery, Barbarian, Gorean, Seasonal, and Contemporary.




If you are an art lover, looking for an original gift or house warming present or looking for that perfect accent piece for your home or business check out this gallery. If you would like to commission  a portrait or a custom piece of art you can contact Breannan Leroux directly. I have seen an example of Breannan's custom portraits and found it very true to the subject who was very pleased with it. Second Life needs more original art and to find a gallery dedicated to the male form is a rare treat.


Skip



No comments:

Post a Comment